Helping your employees to become healthier, happier and more connected.
An in-house yoga class is becoming a popular offering for many businesses in the UK, enabling their employees to reap the immense benefits of yoga without having to even leave the office.
There are huge benefits to bringing yoga in to your work place. It’s a great opportunity to take time out, for teams to bond away from the work space and to de-stress. Employees leave feeling lighter and ready to tackle the rest of their week with a smile.
Long hours, commuting, sedentary desk jobs, poor sitting postures and irregular eating habits all contribute to a stressed and inefficient workforce.Yoga in the office is a great way to address these issues. As anxiety, depression, sick days and obesity are increasing, it makes sense to invest in corporate well being.
Bringing the benefits of Yoga into the workplace:
- increase motivation
- increase energy levels
- decrease stress
- enhance decision making ability
- boost productivity
- promote creativity and learning capacity
- improve health, both physically and mentally
- build team spirit and motivation
- create a happier workplace
- Gregory Angell offers bespoke yoga classes for a variety of organisations. The classes are designed with your employees in mind, in order to give them what they truly need.
Whether it’s a one-off yoga class, a weekly session, a wellness day, an icebreaker as part of a seminar, or just to bring some relaxation and reward into your workplace …. Gregory can work with you to create a bespoke package to suit your exact needs.