Zoom Is 2020’s Most Popular Yoga Studio
Zoom is the World leader in modern video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing across iPhones, iPads, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Zoom can even re-create some semblance of a normal Yoga class.
Teaching through zoom is a perfect opportunity for me to offer a wider variety of classes than currently delivered to Health Clubs and Church Halls.
Those that have attended my classes over the past 13 years will already know of my passion for delivering, to the best of my ability, the true essence/spirit of Yoga. As fantastical as the physical benefits are the real, true, and lasting benefits run much deeper than the physical. Indeed most physical benefits are a direct extension of calming the mind and soothing the emotions.
Yoga Online With Gregory Angell (YO-GA)
- As soon as you subscribe you will have access to the entire library of classes, tutorials, and articles;
- It’s so easy: you receive a link; click on the link; and enjoy the class;
- All recordings will be available ‘on-demand’ i.e. you can watch them on a day, and at a time, that suits you, as many times as you like. They will always be available to you. Within a year there’ll be a library of well over 100 classes/tutorials to choose from;
- I will offer two new classes a week (combination of 45, 60, 75, and 90 minutes) and one short tutorial (approx 15/20 minute) explaining in detail different aspects of the class e.g. sun salutations, cow and cat, chanting, breathing, relaxation etc).
- One new class will be available each Monday from approx 1700. The other each Thursday from approx 1700. The tutorial will be available once a week and posted at different times on different days (all available ‘on demand’; forever);
- I will also send one educational article a week, enabling you to gradually broaden your understanding of the vast subject matter known as Yoga;
- There will also be special ‘one-off’ events such as a ‘Full Moon Yin With Meditation’ and a ‘Summer Solstice Yang With Extended Relaxation’ etc;
- I will also offer occasional relaxation and meditation sessions;
- Beginners, you will receive ongoing support and encouragement. If you stick with it for a year you will transform into confident and competent practitioners of Yoga;
- Being a complete beginner isn’t an issue as long as you’re comfortable with it i.e. accept not knowing; accept the difficulty, disturbance, disruption that comes with being a beginner. It’s not about being perfect it’s about doing what you can, from where you are, with what you have. Just practice and the rest falls into place;
- Staying calm is the key, the most advanced bit, and Yoga shows you the way
- I offer you the benefit of::
- 20 years of practice;
- 13 Years of full-time teaching (approx 6,500 classes);
- 1,700 hrs of Teacher Training (standard requirement is 200hrs).
- The cost:
- Option 1: £25 a month for all of the above;
- Option 2: £40 a month for all of the above and 121 support (up to five personal ‘zoom’ tutorials a month sent to ‘you’ addressing ‘your’ questions/concerns;
- Option 3: £250 a year for all of the above;
- Option 4: £400 a year for all of the above and 121 support (up to five personal ‘zoom’ tutorials a month sent to ‘you’ addressing ‘your’ questions/concerns;
- Drop in: £7.50 per class.
- Check out the testimonial page on my website: www.gregoryangell.com.
- If you’d like to subscribe to Option 1/2/3/4 please can you transfer the funds to:
- MR G ANGELL, BARCLAYS, 20-71-03, 90342343.;
- Use your name as a reference and send me an email to confirm payment.
- Also, send me an email if you’d like to Drop-in to a class occasionally. I can then put you on a separate ‘emailing list’ and keep you informed.
As it’s quite a task to communicate ‘everything’ effectively in one short and concise email, please do contact me if clarification is needed on anything.
For more details: email@example.com
There is no glory without sacrifice and there is no strength without struggle. Things may not be going well right now but every cloud has a silver lining. When the clouds move on the sun will reveal itself. That simply means that bad situations could lead to a happy ending.
Stay happy, stay safe, stay well ♥️x