Yoga Online With Gregory Angell (YO-GA)
“The online classes have not only enabled me to practice more, and at a time that fits around family life, but also my confidence in yoga has grown. I have gained so much from your online sessions so a huge thank you from me.” Cathryn Bishop
- Gregory Angell’s experience:
- 20 years of practice;
- 13 years of full-time teaching (approx 6,500 classes);
- 1,700 hrs of Teacher Training (standard requirement is 200hrs).
Whilst the approach, energy, heart, and vibe of my classes are a gift from the Sivananda lineage… the content of the sessions have many influencers. Over 20 years my classes have organically grown and received influence from Sivananda Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, John Friend (Anusara Yoga), Paul Grilley (Yin Yoga), Sri Dharma Mittra (Dharma Yoga), David Life and Sharon Gannon (Jivamukti Yoga), and many others. Not forgetting the primary influencer, my own dedicated practice.
YO-GA Offers You:
- 53 Classes (and growing);
- 21 Tutorials (and growing);
- 30 Articles (and growing);
- It’s so easy: you’re given a Password to gain access to the Online Section of the website; and from there, you simply ‘click and practice’.
- All classes and tutorials are available ‘on-demand’ i.e. you can watch them on a day and at a time that suits you, as many times as you like;
- There is also a selection of short relaxation, meditation, and therapy sessions.
- There is plenty of variety (including dynamic and relaxing sessions);
- Class times ranging from 5 minutes to 2 hours;
- There are numerous short tutorials explaining in detail different aspects of the class;
- There is an extensive library of educational articles, enabling you to gradually broaden your understanding of the vast subject matter known as Yoga;
- There’s also a section called ‘Inspiration’ full of wise and beautiful messages that will get you in the right mindset to tackle any obstacles;
- Beginners, you will receive ongoing support and encouragement. If you stick with it for a year you will transform into confident and competent practitioners of Yoga;
- The cost:
- Option 1: £30 a month for all of the above;
- Option 2: £45 a month for all of the above and 121 support (up to four personal tutorials a month sent to ‘you’ addressing ‘your’ questions/concerns;
- Option 3: £300 a year for all of the above;
- Option 4: £450 a year for all of the above and 121 support (up to five personal tutorials a month sent to ‘you’ addressing ‘your’ questions/concerns.
- Check out the testimonials page on my website: www.gregoryangell.com;
- If you’d like to subscribe, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.