Yoga Online With Gregory Angell (YO-GA)
It’s so easy:
- Click on a class of your choice (100 to choose from); and
“The online classes have not only enabled me to practice more, and at a time that fits around family life, but also my confidence in yoga has grown. I have gained so much from your online sessions so a huge thank you from me.” Cathryn Bishop
- 20 years of practice;
- 13 years of full-time teaching (approx 6,500 classes);
- 1,700 hrs of Teacher Training (legal requirement 200hrs).
YO-GA offers you:
- My ongoing guidance, support, and encouragement (particularly for beginners). Stick with it and you will transform into confident and competent practitioners of Yoga;
- A library of 100 classes (and growing);
- Tutorials – Numerous short demonstrations explaining in detail different aspects of the classes;
- An extensive library of educational articles, enabling you to gradually broaden your understanding of the vast subject matter of Yoga;
- A selection of relaxation, meditation, and therapy sessions;
- Music – Access to class playlists;
- A section called ‘YO-GA INSPIRATION’ full of wise and beautiful messages that will get you in the right mindset to tackle any obstacles;
- Plenty of variety (including beginners, dynamic, and relaxing sessions);
- 5, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 minute classes to choose from;
- Half price 121 sessions;
- Check out the testimonials page on my website: www.gregoryangell.com;
- If you’d like to subscribe, send me an email: email@example.com.
- The cost:
- Option 1: £30 a month for all of the above;
- Option 2: £300 a year for all of the above.